Capfin Loans available at PEP Stores and Ackermans
Capfin has partnered with Pep Stores and Ackermans to create an innovative way of providing financial solutions for individuals across the country. Available at more than 1800 Pep and Ackermans Stores across South Africa, Capfin loans are easily accessible. This institution seeks to serve the low income segment of South Africa by providing credit that you can get without too much fuss or hassles.
How to obtain Capfin Loans:
- Head to any Pep Store or Ackermans with your valid I.D and latest proof of income (payslip). You will need to have your cellphone number handy as well.
- Apply at any Pep Store tillpoint.
- You will then be notified of the outcome of your application within as little as 5 minutes.
- A Capfin consultant will verify your details and call you back should you qualify for a loan.
- Once you are approved, the funds will be immediately transferred into your account.
How much can you get from Capfin Loans?
Up to R20 000 in finance is provided. A flexible repayment plan of either 6 or 12 months can be arranged. Repayments are made by debit order on a monthly basis.
Capfin ensures that loans are tailored to suit your unique needs and affordability. To speak to a Capfin consultant, call 087 354 0000. Alternatively, SMS the keyword “help” to 43679 and a consultant will call you back and guide you through the lending process.
Visit the Capfin website here: www.capfin.co.za